Experiencing the TERA Beta

The Exiled Realm of Arborea, more commonly known as TERA is an upcoming MMORPG developed Bluehole Studio. Originally released in South Korea on January 25, 2011 - TERA is scheduled for a North American release of May 1, 2012 and in Europe on May 3rd.

This weekend will be TERA's 4th beta test and Fazoz and I will both be playing, and I possibly obsessively. Soon after the weekend is over I will post my review of TERA as I was able to play it on this test. As it is so close to release I can assume that not too much will change from now 'till then, but of course as MMOs do it will continue to grow and get better over time.

TERA is quite different from any MMO you may have played before. How? Find out when we talk about it on this Weekend's podcast, and in the full review next week!